1 one rule this is not a diet its a life style and a treat once in a while is OK!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things I can't Believe I can do!


(these are the pics for 24 hour fitness!)

So besides the scale success I thought I would mention a few other victories! One I can run!!!!!!!!!Long distances! And I love it! Two my Blood pressure is 106 over 62! Three My resting heart rate is 58! I can do guy Pushups! In my entire life I have never been able to do that even when I was thin before. Four I have confidence. That one is a biggie. I have never had confidence. It is an amazing feeling to feel good about your self and not need as much out side aproval! I have learned that if you put your heart and mind in it you can achieve what ever you want. Over all I am a much happier person. I have gained my life back!

5 comments:

  1. Wow What a HOTTIE! I am so proud of you Celeste. That is so great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are gorgeous!!!!! Look at you! I love love love those photos, and I am so proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Look at those mucles!!!! Nice pic honey!!You are my inspiration!!! Only I do not know if I am ever going to like jogging, fast walking...but I have been working out with Dad, who helps with encouragement! You have always been GORGEOUS!!I know you will say your my mom your suppose to say that, but it has always been true. I understand though how someones weight can make them feel less attractive(I hide in pics), I believe many of us suffer from lack of self worth, heavy or thin ! Thanks for those Tips! I am so happy for you that you are working at being healthy and trying to inspire others to do the same... and now you feel good about your self!!You deserve to feel that way! All people do! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! Wooo!! hooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh celest you look amazing!!! that is so great! Seriously you are drop dead gourgeous! matt is one lucky man!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to see you a couple of weeks ago at Erin's BBQ. You really do look amazing and you seem so happy. Keep up the good work. It made me what to start my own weight loss blog...maybe if I did it publically I would have success. GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete