1 one rule this is not a diet its a life style and a treat once in a while is OK!

Monday, October 19, 2009

120 pounds gone baby!


So I have lost quite a bit of weight but there is one thing I would like to address. Sure I look better I feel better but I still have days where I feel HUGE! There is a mental battle you still have to face. Every day I take steps of letting go of bad views of myself but it dosent happen over night. I often think I have kicked the negative self talk in the butt to find my self slip into those bad habits. It gets easier to recongnize and to let go but you will always have those habits and you will always have to deaft the negative self talk.

2 comments:

  1. So hot! I am so proud of you. Look at those muscley arms. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celeste, You look fabulous...absolutely beautiful!!! I'm so impressed. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete