1 one rule this is not a diet its a life style and a treat once in a while is OK!

Friday, January 8, 2010

It's check in TIME! Yikes!


So I wrote on my last post how I was going to survive the holidays. Now I am checking in to tell you what went right and what did not! So I had a plan and it was a good plan but the plan did not include being in the car for six days on a 12 day vacation to see the family. I packed healthy snacks for our what was to be a 2 day drive to Texas only to get stuck in different states do to the snow. I was out of healthy food by Christmas eve day and got stuck in Oklahoma that night because of the worst snow storm in there history and had to eat my dinner from a vending machine and might i add there are not to many healthy options in a vending machine. I got up early to go run at each hotel on the treadmills but found that they were broken! But I did work out the day we had started our journey to Texas. Once I reached Texas I worked out pretty much everyday running and three days going to the gym to lift YAY me! I ate good food most of the time always starting out with a healthy breakfast but finding that by dinner I was not doing so well. I did go shopping but didn't do all I had planned food wise. So when I got home I had gained 4 pounds! I was disappointed sense i ran 5 mile on almost every day but I then realized that maybe it would have been a 10 pound gain if I hadn't run. I am back on track and have let go of the fact that i didn't follow my plan as well as I had liked, But I did have a great Christmas vacation once we had arrived. I weighed my self this morning and I was back down my 4 pounds so all is well! I have set new goals this year. Here is my list!

1. Lose these last 15 pounds

2. Run three races

3. Be a better everything mother, friend, wife, and person.

4. Find Balance.

5. Do charity

6. Conquer our finances

7. make family a priority

8. Quit Marie calendars!

9. Take a enrichment class( art or language or something)


Hope you are thinking of some goals for your year! It makes life enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment