1 one rule this is not a diet its a life style and a treat once in a while is OK!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

MMMM well I guess i have to rethink my goals for the year!

Ok while our trip to Texas was filled with adventure with two car accidents and fun filled excitement! I found out a week ago we can add another accident to the Texas trip. HAHAHA! Well it's not that funny! I am going to have my fourth baby due in September. So I guess i wont be actively trying to lose weight for 10 months. This was unplanned and took me a few days to get used to the idea sense i still wanted to drop 15 pounds. My initial response was tears and fear. I DON'T WANT TO GAIN MY WEIGHT BACK! Well now I am feeling excited! so here's the new goals!

1. Gain baby not extra fat!
2. Eat healthy!
3. work out through out the pregnancy!
4. Jump right back on after having the baby!

1 comment: