1 one rule this is not a diet its a life style and a treat once in a while is OK!

Friday, September 9, 2011

so hello we have been terrible













So wow its been like forever but i feel the need to blog again! I have been struggling trying to get this baby weight off! Up and Down Up and down! But I am going to have a positive outlook! I have slumped back into negative thinking and some old bad habits! It is time to start affirmations and take it one moment at a time so that I can get back to me! But besides the weight loss my life has been pretty blessed! I have a complete healthy family! Felicity has brought a lot of fun into our lives! And she will be a year on sept 13th! This has flown by and make me sad how quickly they grow up! So I have really been trying to take the time to enjoy her and all of those moments you can not get back! We have had weddings in the family and we went to Puerto Rico! fun filled year!

No comments:

Post a Comment