1 one rule this is not a diet its a life style and a treat once in a while is OK!

Monday, July 27, 2009

One Huge mile stone!


So I did it I hit my 100 pounds! When I went into weigh in on saturday I was hoping for that 100 lbs buts was telling my self it will be ok if you dont hit it this week. Then I steped on the scale and saw what it said and I imediatly started to cry the leader turned to tell me and she saw me crying and she said you just gave me chills congratulations! I continued to cry a little off and on through out the meeting then they wanted me to talk and I couldn't. I had so much to say about this journey but could not speak because all that came out were words hidden in tears. I was not sad by any means I was overwhelmed by happiness and all sorts of emotion. I think of the girl I was a 100 pounds ago and i want to cry because I know how unhappy that girl was and how I thought then is so different than how I think now. If I could have a conversations with my self back then I would want to just hug that girl and tell her I love her. Tell her she has the strength inside her to achieve anything and that she does matter. 100 pounds seemed so hopeless and seemed impossible but its not! Im so glad I that I changed my thinking and that I believed in myself. I also want to thank my wonderful husband who never once said a unkind thing about my weight to me. He always told me he thought I was beautiful and when I would cry about something some one else said he would tell me why do you care what they think? I think your hot. Who could ask for a better husband in this situation than that. Thank you Matt for always trying to make me see me. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I could have sworn I left a comment...am I going crazy?

    I am so so so proud of you, and Matt is so right, you are a total knock out babe.

    ReplyDelete