1 one rule this is not a diet its a life style and a treat once in a while is OK!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

91 lbs gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




So today I weighed in and was down 91 lbs! I'm very excited! The closer I get to my goal the harder it seems I have to work. Not that this has not been a hard journey anyway. You don't go into weight loss thinking oh this is going to be easy. We all know it takes a lot of work. I look back and remember how 100 lbs seemed so impossible. I was so discouraged by the amount of weight I wanted to lose. Now I only have 9 lbs till I hit that 100 pounds. I took it 5 lbs at a time. Also though it seems so hard whats harder? Is it having joint pains? Is it having to shop in the bigger stores and not feeling good about yourself. Or is it making healthy choices and improving you life. Believe me I think being overweight is harder than losing weight. Even though I'm not at my goal I feel better about myself and shopping is more fun and seeing my fitness improve is encouraging.

3 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine how good you feel. You are an inspiration. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celeste, YOU ARE HOT!!! Matt, you're a lucky man ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I am soo impressed. Good work. Your an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete