1 one rule this is not a diet its a life style and a treat once in a while is OK!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's not about being THIN or SKINNY!

It really bugs me when people say how does it feel to be getting skinny or thin. Or doesn't skinny feel better than anything! How about how does it feel to be healthy? I want to be healthy not skinny! Skinny often isn't healthy. I want to feel good and I don't want to fit in someone elses mold they feel fits for me. I'm happy making good life choices and being active! I am happy that if I want a certain food I can have it. I'm happy in my life. If being thinner comes with good health than fine but I'm going the healthy route. The active route. There are many skinny unhealthy people in this world with high cholesterol and high blood pressure. I choose not to be one of those. So eating healthy and exercise is my way of fighting heart disease and diabetes and all those others.

2 comments:

  1. See, I think this is why you have been so sucessfull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a true insiration. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete